Fear Project


Comments

  1. I think the fear is Thanatophobia, which is a fear of losing a family member. I think she could have done a better job at conveying the fear because it doesn't show her losing a family member. I like the filters she used. She could have conveyed the fear better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fear shows to lose a baby. This image is a good one to represent it. It is good because it includes babies but it could be improved if the message was transmitted more clearly

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The fear that's being conveyed is losing someone she loves.
    2. The photo does an ok job conveying the fear. It was a little confusing when looking at it initially.
    3. The name of the fear is clearly stated and represented.
    4. The picture needs something else to help represent the fear better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this picture conveys fear of losing a loved one, yes its successful in conveying this message it shows not only the physical closeness but it seems like its a sibling next to her to it shows the emotional bond as well. this pictures really adorable and wholesome, one thing i would say is maybe do something more apparent with your fear, it shows the fear but not that vividly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is portraying the fear of losing a loved one. I think the photo is somewhat confusing in how it is conveyed. I like how the photo clearly states the name of the fear and the image has a nice look. I think the photo needs a better way to portray that the fear is of losing a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I think the fear is losing someone close to you.
    2) I think this fear is shown successfully because it shows the physical closeness of the two children but also that they are bonded for life.
    3) I think this is good because the idea and purpose for the fear is something others can relate to.
    4) One correction she could have made would be to define the fear a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I think the fear is the fear of losing someone close to you
    2. I feel like is somewhat accurate because of the closeness between the children, but the surface is barely scratched.
    3. Looking at this creates this mental bond between the children in my head, the creating the purpose of the fear.
    4. It is too minimal and doesn't give enough to make me feel like I can even relate to this image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cubism response